This Way UP
Terms and Conditions
- New accounts are Proforma
- Payment terms strictly 30 days from date of invoice. We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at 2.5% per month or part thereof on invoices remaining unpaid after 30 days.
- The legal ownership of products does not pass to the purchaser and remains the property of Apples to Pears Ltd until the invoice has been settled in full.
- Post and packing is free for UK mainland orders over £150**.
- Internet Customers shall not list, sell or offer Apples to Pears products and products bought from Apples to Pears on any third party website or auction site e.g Amazon, eBay, etc. Customers shall not sell any products on to any third party which intends to or then lists, sells or offers the product for sale in this way.
- Relevant UK duties and taxes apply. Orders accepted on the basis that all agreements are subject to UK law.
- Returns or discrepancies must be notified to Apples To Pears Ltd in writing within 48 hours of receipt of goods, stating date of delivery and delivery note number, otherwise we cannot guarantee credit.
- No automatic penalties or surcharges accepted for late or incorrect delivery unless agreed under separate contract.
- We reserve the right to change product specifications and prices and these terms and conditions without notice unless agreed under separate contract.
- Only one discount may be applied to any order.
- All designs are protected by international copyright law.
- **Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Isles, Scilly Isles and Ireland – deliveries to all of these areas may be subject to a surcharge. Republic of Ireland – minimum order £250 + £25 carriage.